Sunday, January 1, 2012

Spread sunshine













Happy New Year to all my lovely followers out there.  If your a member of pinterest then you should make sure you follow me over their if you want to check out what inspires me, neat copic tutorials and various other things i come across to pin on my virtual pin boards.

I was inspired by a card i found on pinterest to make this pretty butterfly card.  I totally cased her card and of course added my own little twist to it.  So make sure you stop by here to give the original artist some credit.

Here my version of this very pretty card.


 As you can see i stuck to the same orignal idea but i colored my butterfly, changed out the blue pearls for some creamy white ones, added flowers and colored up my butterfly.

Hope you have an inspiring 2012.







Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great Job Jan! Happy New Year!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! Your butterfly is so beautifully colored! By the way, I "met" you last Saturday in a stamp company's release... now I can't remember which company it was. lol I do remember your name though because it's so close to some friend's of mine who's name is FarnSworth. Anyway, I saw that you won on Jacqui's blog and thought I'd pop on over to say HI!

    ReplyDelete